Stacked Spin Motion Simulator

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stacked Spin Motion Simulator

Post by Nevyn on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:04 am

Photon Spin 0.1

After the release of Atomic Viewer 0.5, I decided to take a bit of a breather. I stuck my head above the water and saw that the outside world does still exist, family and friends are still alive and well and its still cold. It didn't take long for my mind to wander back to my applications and I decided to have a look at building my spin application into a web based system. I had made a small start at this about a week before, but my interests were still too tied into the Atomic Viewer for much progress to be made. This time, it all came together so fast I wasn't sure how it happened.

I have learnt a lot from building the Atomic Viewer web application recently and even more from my earlier desktop versions which have been slowly built up over a decade. All of that came together over a few hours, ok most of an evening, into a working stacked spin motion simulator.

This app is different to the Atomic Viewer since we are looking at a single volume of space and how a single particle moves around in that space. Motion of the particle is the exact thing we are studying so we don't have time to move the camera around the scene. This is solved by having 4 different viewports of the same scene. Each viewport has a background color to help identify where you are looking from. The red viewport in the lower right is looking down the X axis. The green viewport, upper right, is looking down the Y axis. The blue viewport, lower left, is looking down the Z axis. The upper left viewport is what I call an isotropic view which can be thought of as positioned at (1, 1, 1) and looking back towards (0, 0, 0) (the camera runs along that line). To remember which is which just relate X, Y, Z to R, G, B (and now I'm singing along to the Jackson 5 in my head...X, Y, Z, it's easy as R, G, B).

There is no motion of any camera except for zooming in and out. A funny thing happens if you zoom past (0, 0, 0). The scene seems to flip inside out and in a way, that is what it is doing. Each camera always points to (0, 0, 0) so when you move past the center, the camera turns around and looks backwards as you continue to move away from the center. It is a little weird scrolling in while moving away but I don't suggest you go in that direction anyway. I may even limit the cameras at some point so that they can't do this.

All of these cameras are looking at our test particle. You can think of it as a BPhoton, IR photon, X-ray, Electron, it doesn't matter. The particle will start out as a sphere but you can change that in the control panel in the 'Particle'->'Type' control. Selecting 'cube' will give you a much better idea of the energy of the particle as you will be able to see the axial spin a lot better.

The second control panel is called 'Markers' and provides a few controls to record the location and orientation of the test particle at set intervals. We will come back to this later.
Nevyn
Admin

View user profile http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stacked Spin Motion Simulator

Post by Nevyn on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 am

Spin Sets

The third control panel is called 'Spin Sets' and has 2 controls and 3 folders. The first control is called 'Base rotation' and provides a way to speed up and slow down the rotation rate of all levels. You can think of it as changing the speed of time. It is interesting to watch the particle motion both very slow and very fast, for different reasons. The next control is called 'Axial spin axis' and allows you to set the axis that the axial spins will rotate about.

Next we have a folder for each Spin Set available. A Spin Set contains 4 Spin Levels: Axial, X, Y and Z. There are currently 3 Spin Sets and while it is extremely easy to add more, it causes complications with being able to see the particle and markers and there is really no need for more than 2, for reasons that will become obvious as you play with the app. Each Spin Set has an enable control which will turn on/off all of the Spin Levels in that Spin Set. This also removes the translations of those Spin Levels so that the test particle is located in the center again.

Each Spin Set folder then contains a Spin Level folder for each level that it contains. Each Spin Level folder contains an enable control to turn that specific level on/off, a negative control that makes the level spin in the opposite direction and 2 rotation offset controls. The rotation offset controls both manipulate the same setting, just in different ways. The first, called 'Rotation offset' allows you to set any arbitrary value between 0 and 2Pi. The second, called 'Rotation preset' gives you 4 preset options: 0, Pi/2, Pi, 3Pi/2 (0, 90deg, 180, 270).

These rotation offset controls are extremely important. I have long thought that the starting position of a spin level might affect the overall spin motion but I didn't add it into my desktop spin app. I added it in to this web version very quickly because once I had my particle spinning, I immediately noticed that the results did not match my other spin app. I didn't know what was wrong and worse, I didn't know which one was right, or even if both of them were wrong.

I knew what the problem was pretty quickly. You see, when you are setting up a Spin Level, you take in some object (it could be the particle or it could be another Spin Level) and you translate it by its radius, in a direction away from the spin axis of that level. The direction should be irrelevant, as long as the distance is equal to the radius of the object. As an example, say we are taking the actual particle and giving it an X spin (ignoring axial for simplicity). Since we are spinning about the X axis, we have to translate the center of the particle to a point in the YZ plane that is particle.radius away from the X axis. This makes the surface of the particle touch (0, 0, 0) which it will spin around.

It shouldn't matter if the particle starts at (0, 1, 0) or (0, 0, 1) or any values in between and around the complete circle. So I choose an easy point to set it to, say (0, 1, 0). Well, it turns out that I chose differently in my desktop app and in this web version and the results were very different. I spent some time investigating and have now realised that there is a variance that I was ignoring before and it is very important. It has made me rethink about the differences between Protons and Neutrons.

These rotation offsets affect the top level spin dramatically but inner spins not so much.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:09 am

Markers

The markers provide a way to visualise the path of the particle. Not only the position, but also its orientation as each marker is a color cube where every face of the cube is a different color. This allows you to see how the particle is spinning and is interesting to see how the particle will present the same face to certain parts of its spin path in ways that you wouldn't think that it would.

The first control in the Markers folder allows you to enable/disable recording markers. The second, called 'Visible', lets you show/hide the markers. Then we have 'Clear' which will delete all markers. The 'Size' control allows you to set the size of each marker which helps to make them more visible as you use more Spin Sets and have to zoom out. The 'Frequency' setting allows you to set the rate that markers are recorded and is in Hz.

The last 2 controls provide a way to limit the number of markers being used such that old ones will be used for new recordings once we have reached the limit. This can be fun to play with as it gives the particle a tail. You can set the limit very low to get a more immediate idea of where the particle is traveling or you can make it long to get an overall picture of the path it takes over a longer time span. Play with the frequency and/or base rotation to adjust the spacing between markers.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:11 am

Where to start?

You will need time to get used to this application and what it is showing you and what you can gather from it. There is a lot of information available if you know what to look for but it will build up in layers as you understand more and more.

I suggest you start by turning off all spin levels, set the particle to 'cube' and zoom in so that you can clearly see the particle and it is a decent size. Now, turn on the axial spin. Now adjust the 'Axial spin axis' setting to get an idea of how that affects the rotation.

Then you can turn on the X spin level. Turn the axial level on and off and see how it affects the motion of the particle.

Turn off the X spin and turn on the Y spin. Notice that its radius is different. Turn on the X spin and try to make sense of how the particle is moving. This will be difficult. Now turn on the markers so that you can see the path that the particle is taking.

Now, with it still spinning about the X and Y levels (and axial) and recording markers, turn on the Z spin and watch as the form changes from one to the other. Now make the Z axis negative and watch it change into yet another form. Set the Z level Rotation preset to Pi/2 for another form.

Just play with it and you will come to a much better understanding of stacked spins.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photon Spin 0.2

Post by Nevyn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:04 am

I've made a few improvements to the stacked spin app. You can now make the particle visible or hidden. There are a number of different marker types now. The standard type is the color cubes I've used for years. There is a 'box' type that uses the same sized boxes but sets the color to that specified in the 'Color' control. Type 'sphere' will use spheres instead of boxes. 'line segments' creates a line between the last point and the current one. 'line groups' is like 'line segments' except it will group up a set number of line segments into a single line object for efficiency. There is also a 'Count' of the current markers.

The line markers are very interesting and have shown more precision than I was able to accomplish with boxes as markers. It does depend on what OS and browser you are using, but if you are rendering through DirectX then the lines do not have a width. That is, they will always be rendered the same thickness, regardless of distance from the camera. This means you can zoom out really far and still see the path which is very difficult with boxes or spheres or any other polygon based structure.

Lines are extremely easy to render so you can have a lot more of them than with the boxes or spheres. If you want to see a really long path then 'line groups' is the marker to use. It does lose depth so it can be a bit deceiving when looking at the structure but I am really impressed with how great these lines look.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:48 pm

If you want to see what a particle might look like to our machines, which measure over an extremely long time scale compared to the particle, then set the marker type to 'line segments', the limit to 100 (and make sure it is limited), the base rotation to 20 and the marker frequency to 30. The paths shown are not very precise but that is the point. The particle moves so fast that we only get a general idea of where it might be found at any given time but it is enough to see how a particle would push charge around its equator and the hole in the center for through-charge. You can also see how the particle covers its general shape very quickly, even though a complete path (where it returns to its starting point) can take many, many rotations. Set the base rotation to 10 to see more of the path, lower values will show more precision. You may need to increase the marker limit as you slow it down since the distance between markers will decrease.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:29 pm

The Math

One important difference between this new web based version and my older desktop version is that this new one is based on math, whereas my old one relied on the user to enter the spin speeds of each level (which could be based on math or just any arbitrary values) although I did add a way to use functions to calculate the spin speeds so it kind of got to the same place. That is because in the beginning, I didn't know what the spin speeds were. Now that I know how to calculate them, I developed the app to do it implicitly from the get-go.

The spin sets and levels are defined in photon-spin.js and the rotation of each level is setup with this line:

Code:

spinRate = PhotonSpin.Equations.AngularVelocity.set( { radius: this.radius, velocity: 300000000 } ).revolutions();

where this is a reference to the SpinLevel object.

What is happening here is that we set the tangential velocity to the speed of light in m/s and we set the radius to the radius of this spin level and then calculate the value for omega. The revolutions method returns the omega value as radians per unit time, so in this case, radians/s. This is calculated as omega / circumference.

Note that the radii start at 1 and double for each level above. The radius value is actually irrelevant as it is the relationship between levels that matters. That relationship is the square root of 2. That is, a spin level will rotate sqrt(2) slower than its inner spin level (or particle).

The PhotonSpin.Equations.AngularVelocity object is a representation of Miles angular velocity equation. This is the definition of that object:

Code:

/**
 * An object that represents the angular velocity equation as
 * described by Miles Mathis.
 * You can set 2 of the 3 arguments to this equation and the other
 * will be calculated for you.
 * Equations can deal with big numbers sometimes (as in data storage
 * not numeric value) and they may be truncated or altered during
 * math operations performed on them. This can lead to erroneous
 * results. This class was ported from Java where the java.util.BigDecimal
 * class was used for all calculations to provide accurate results.
 */
PhotonSpin.AngularVelocityEquation = function()
{
    this.radius = null;
    this.velocity = null;
    this.omega = null;

this.set = function( values )
    {
        if( values.radius )
        {
            this.radius = values.radius;
        }
        else
        {
            this.radius = null;
        }
        if( values.velocity )
        {
            this.velocity = values.velocity;
        }
        else
        {
            this.velocity = null;
        }
        if( values.omega )
        {
            this.omega = values.omega;
        }
        else
        {
            this.omega = null;
        }
        this.calculate();
        return this;
    }

this.circumference = function()
    {
        return this.radius * 8;
    }

/**
    * Returns the number of revolutions per unit time which is set
    * by the dimensions of the values given to the set method. This
    * is calculated as omega divided by the circumference.
    */
    this.revolutions = function()
    {
        return this.omega / ( this.radius * 8 );
    }

this.calculate = function()
    {
    if( this.radius == null )
    {
        this.radius = this.calcRadius();
    }
    else if( this.velocity == null )
    {
        this.velocity = this.calcVelocity();
    }
    else if( this.omega == null )
    {
        this.omega = this.calcOmega();
        }
    }

this.calcRadius = function()
    {
        // r = sqr[ w^4 / ( 4v^2 - 4w^2 ) ]
        var v2 = this.velocity * this.velocity;
        var w2 = this.omega * this.omega;
        return Math.sqrt( (w2*w2 ) / ( 4*v2 - 4*w2 ) );
    }

this.calcVelocity = function()
    {
        // v = sqr[ ( w^4 / 4r^2 ) + w^2 ]
        var r2 = this.radius * this.radius;
        var w2 = this.omega * this.omega;
        return Math.sqrt( ( ( w2*w2 ) / ( 4*r2 ) ) + w2 );
    }

this.calcOmega = function()
    {
        // w = sqrt( 2 * r * sqrt( v^2 + r^2 ) - 2 * r^2 )
        var r2 = this.radius * this.radius;
        var v2 = this.velocity * this.velocity;
        return Math.sqrt( ( 2 * this.radius * Math.sqrt( v2 + r2 ) ) - 2 * r2 );
    }
}

I did make a note in the code that there could be problems with numeric precision. I have not noticed this as a problem but it is something to keep in mind.

Pulling it out of the code here has given me the idea to create a Mathismatics Javascript API which would contain all of his equations and some objects to work with them. If you have any ideas of what we could put into this API then add them here and if there is enough interest, I will setup a new topic for it. Gathering up Miles equations can be a daunting task so it would really help me if you guys could find the ones you think are important, or any of them, and I can focus on implementing them in code.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:21 am

I was just looking over Miles list of papers when I say this one: The Wavelength and Frequency of Light are Reversed.

Read that paper while using this Stacked Spin app and you will more easily see what Miles is talking about. Unfortunately, in this version, you can't adjust the spin speeds which would allow you to increase and decrease the frequency and wavelength and see directly what he means. However, it will still make it a lot easier to understand that paper.

When he first published that paper, I new exactly what he meant because I had been building my desktop spin app for some time and I already saw them in the way Miles describes. I didn't realise that physicists see it differently, so I was unaware of how profound it was.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacked Spin 0.3

Post by Nevyn on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:59 am

I have added linear velocity to the stacked spins in order to show how photons move. The velocity is always along the top level spin axis. This is a problem if you have a top level axial spin as it won't move at all. I don't believe in any axial spin above the very first level so it doesn't affect me. The speed of the particle matches the speed of the axial spin on the actual particle. That is, it should move 8 radii in the same time in takes for the axial spin to make one complete rotation. I'm not convinced I have this completely correct at this point, but it is pretty close.

There are some new controls to manipulate the velocity settings. The standard 'Enabled' checkbox to turn it on and off. A 'Speed' control that sets the percentage of the speed of light that you want the particle to move at. A 'Positive' checkbox that makes it move in opposite directions and a 'Reset' action that will move the particle back to 0, 0, 0.

When the particle is moving, the cameras track it. Resetting will also move the cameras back. I stumbled upon a handy feature. You may remember that I mentioned in an earlier post that you could zoom in too far and the cameras would swing around. Well, this actually is a great feature now as it allow you to sit the camera inside the spin path as the particle moves away from the camera (since the camera tracks the particle it is not actually moving away but it is moving in that direction). It is a very cool perspective and actually allows you to see the path in a more dynamic way.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydd on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Nevyn said: Gathering up Miles equations can be a daunting task so it would really help me if you guys could find the ones you think are important, or any of them, and I can focus on implementing them in code.
Well, you said that 3 months ago, apparently, so I don't know if you still need that help. But it seems like it would be easy to find all the papers in which the words "equation" and "photon" appear, and that might find most of them. I thought of searching for the "equal" sign, but I doubt if search engines are set to search for those.

I divided the papers into 5 categories as follows:
1. PHOTON
2. MAGNETIC
3. GRAVITY; NEWTON; UNIFIED
4. DARK MATTER; SINGULARITY
5. ELECTRON; PROTON; NEUTRON

=====================
Now do you want the EQUATIONS extracted from them?
Here are the papers:
=====================

PHOTON
Redefining the Photon
http://milesmathis.com/photon3.pdf
why it is going c. Now that I have some new equations for the photon

How do photons travel
http://milesmathis.com/photon2.html
I develop a firm number for the local wavelength of the photon) (energy of a photon is kinetic energy, so the equation E=mc2

The Planck Relation and the Mass of the Photon
http://milesmathis.com/planck2.html
MASS OF THE PHOTON. The Planck relation is just an equation relating the energy of a moving particle to its frequency, via the de Broglie

The Wavelength and Frequency of Light are Reversed
http://milesmathis.com/freq.pdf
rewrite the photon energy equations, showing how to dissolve Planck's) (caused by the spin of each particle. Locally

More Proof of the Reality of the Charge Field
http://milesmathis.com/charge3.html
photons outweigh everything else by 19 times. That is what those simple equations have always been telling us

the kinetic energy equation
http://milesmathis.com/kinetic.html
derived by bad math) (photon is a prime example, but there are millions of other

fine structure constant
http://milesmathis.com/fine.html
“But the photon doesn't have mass!”) (want you to think, which is why they never use Einstein's equation on photons

Rewriting the Schrodinger Equation
http://milesmathis.com/se.pdf
based on the Hamiltonian) (actual waves in the equations apply to the photons, not

Rewriting the Rydberg Formula
http://milesmathis.com/bohr3.pdf
derivation for the Rydberg equation must also fall) (The local wavelength of the photon is its radius, since it is the local spin that

Rewriting the Rayleigh equation
http://milesmathis.com/bright3.pdf
rebuild the Rayleigh equation from the) (need angles of impact (of a photon with a molecule, for instance)

Re-assigning Boltzmann's Constant
http://milesmathis.com/boltz.pdf
Boltzmann's constant really applies to the photons) (the current equation is simply masking

More Problems with Bohr
http://milesmathis.com/bohr2.pdf
Bohr model and equations, so I am not starting from scratch) (First we rewrite the emitted photon equation

New mass and energy transforms in Special Relativity
http://milesmathis.com/emc.html
new transformation equations for mass, momentum and energy) (able to emit light one photon at a time, with a known energy

the stefan-boltzmann law
http://milesmathis.com/stefan.html
Stefan-Boltzmann Law is an equation that relates the temperature of a black) (Even if the photon has no rest mass, according to this equation

The Charge Field explains Fractals
http://milesmathis.com/howell3(2).pdf
frequency of this photon to the golden ratio (see my second paper)) (equation creates an octagon in the math. Or, the z-spin

The Aberration of Starlight
http://milesmathis.com/aberr.pdf
classical equation, which uses a “Galilean” addition) (When the photon in the light hits the lens of the telescope, it enters

Weak Interaction
http://milesmathis.com/weak2.html
That decay is not intended to be an equation) (fourth gauge field which remains massless is the photon of electromagnetism

80% of Light Missing?
http://milesmathis.com/80.pdf
from the equations and the computer models) (negligible at the quantum level, so the mass equivalence of photons was never

Evanescent Waves
http://milesmathis.com/evane.pdf
evanescent wave is “a general property of wave-equations,” they are) (they ditched the photon and the light completely

Maxwell's Equations
http://milesmathis.com/disp.pdf
Maxwell's equation for the electric displacement field, where E is) (The photons drive the ions, so they are the fundamental field

Why is the sky blue?
http://milesmathis.com/sky.html
Rayleigh scattering, but we get one equation and then) (At any rate, this is the nearest we get to a mechanical explanation of photon

The Brightness of the Sky
http://milesmathis.com/bright.pdf
brightness matches the Rayleigh equations, they) (particle, the wavelength of the incident photon is in the denominator

===============
MAGNETIC
The Magnetic Moments of Proton, Neutron and Electron.
http://milesmathis.com/magmom.pdf
learn magnetism—if at all—as E/M field equations) (photon real spins, not only because they would be waking Bohr

The Anomalous Magnetic Moment
http://milesmathis.com/gf.pdf
Dirac equation initially predicted a spin g-factor for the electron) (paper on the photon, I rewrote the photon energy equation, dropping

Bohr Magneton
http://milesmathis.com/magneton.html
Bohr equation, showing that it too is) (interacting with virtual photons, giving it a precession and thereby a g-factor

The Magnetopause calculated by the Unified Field
http://milesmathis.com/pause.html
same equation, I will predict a distance for the ionopause) (The electrons are driven less by the photon wind, because they can dodge

===============
GRAVITY; NEWTON; UNIFIED

The Third Wave
http://milesmathis.com/third2.html
http://milesmathis.com/thrid3.html
http://milesmathis.com/third4.html
http://milesmathis.com/third5.html
http://milesmathis.com/third7.html

What is G?
http://milesmathis.com/g.html
to put both fields in the same equation, we must transform) (velocity is proportional to radius, the radius of the messenger photon

Further Developments on G
http://milesmathis.com/dalton.pdf
photon existed at a mass and/or radius G times smaller than) (includes 1821 by 2.5, as in the equation above

How to unify the constants G, k, and α
http://milesmathis.com/k.pdf
our numerator transform in the Coulomb equation. [1/α]2) (charge, as we measure it, is a function of photon density, and photon density decreases

Gauss' Law as a Unified Field Equation.
http://milesmathis.com/gauss.pdf
shortest form of the unified field equation. E = C/g) (HOW the photons are moving in the gravity field

A Mathematical Explanation of the Orbital Distance of Mercury
http://milesmathis.com/orbit.html
charge field peaks or averages in the infrared, any photon) (how G works in the equation as a transform between the solo gravity field and

The Unified Field Theory
http://milesmathis.com/uft.html
Newton's famous gravitational equation is.) (radius of the E/M photon to the radius of the average atom in the objects

Central Discoveries
http://milesmathis.com/central.html
Newton's equation by showing that G is a scaling constant) (current "messenger photon" cannot be virtual

Unified fields in disguise
http://milesmathis.com/uft2.html
unified field equation does not need to unify all four) (function of volume alone, it is not a function of photon size or energy

Unifiying the photon
http://milesmathis.com/photon.html
universal gravitational constant in Newton's equation is actually a scaling constant between the photon and the hydrogen atom or proton

New Energy & Mass Transforms in Special Relativity
http://milesmathis.com/emc2.html
Einstein's equation is not an infinite series expansion of Newton's, c is no longer a limit) (F1 = energy of the photon as measured by the observer

Zero-point energy and the Casimir Effect
http://milesmathis.com/casimir.html
explained by Newton's equation) (so-called second quantization of the virtual photons that creates the forces

Galactic Rotation Problem
http://milesmathis.com/mond.html
unified field equation for velocity that solves the entire problem) (Newton's equation, by itself, has nothing to say about the photon

===============
ELECTRON; PROTON; NEUTRON
What is the Fine Structure Constant?
http://milesmathis.com/fine2.pdf
probability) that a real electron will emit a real photon) (without gamma because we are applying the equation to a photon. Relativity doesn't

The Compton Wavelength the Photon Wavefunction
http://milesmathis.com/comp3.pdf
electron, in order to explain photon scattering. And in Schrödinger's equations, the Compton Wavelength is also implicitly assigned

Compton scattering
http://milesmathis.com/comp2.html
electron radius is determined by the photon radius) (only way that equation could work is if the electron were a photon of

The Compton Effect, Duality, and the Klein-Nishina formula.
http://milesmathis.com/comp.html
correct the Klein-Nishina formula by importing my new value) (The Compton Effect is an inelastic scattering of high-energy photons by electrons

The Toroidal Topology of the Electron?
http://milesmathis.com/torus.pdf
My electron is a photon with stacked spins, and each spin is a separable) (they tell us that by the same equations, the mass of the electron

The Electron radius
http://milesmathis.com/elec3.html
c^2 in the famous equation E = mc^2 was another scaling constant, taking us from the size of the photon up to a [proton]

Why the Atomic World is 100 Times Larger than We Thought.
http://milesmathis.com/proton.html
equation for the impact parameter is) (It must be mediated by photons with energy and mass equivalence

Bohr's First Big Mistake,
http://milesmathis.com/bohr.html
Bohr ... equations to express the angular momentum of the electron) (what if an electron in orbit ejected a photon, and that photon was

Electron Bonding is a Myth
http://milesmathis.com/ionic.pdf
this photon is virtual) (photons go in one and out the other) (was diagramming Schrodinger's equation

Photons, stacked spins & the silver mean family
http://milesmathis.com/mhphoton.pdf
doing stacked spins on photons (http://http://milesmathis.com/elecpro.html)) (kinetic-energy equation is simply E=mc2

Unifying the Electron and Proton
http://milesmathis.com/elecpro.html
most photons are spinning every way they can spin, axially and in the x,y, and z planes. In my paper on QCD

Last edited by Lloydd on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lloydd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Well, that is one big list! Thanks Lloyd, I'll go through them when I get the chance. This was just an idea and now it is taking form, great work. As I read your post I realised that I have now built the tools needed to search this myself, but haven't thought about this, probably since that post 3 months ago.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Sat May 07, 2016 4:50 am

It has been a while since I worked on my apps but I have made a tentative start by looking over some documentation for this particular app. I had written about half of it months ago. My intention was to document the spin sim as it is a lot smaller than atomic viewer. This would allow me to play around with how and what I was presenting and I am pretty pleased with what I have come up with.

You can see it in full glory at www.nevyns-lab.com/mathis/app/SpinSimulator.

I went crazy with styling. Needing a color scheme, I went looking on the web for color palette generators and found a good one at paletton.com. It can generate all sorts of palettes in various shades of colors and I found a few that worked well. So I created a javascript library to contain them all, along with some handy tools to use them with.

The end result is a dynamic styling system implemented completely in the browser which makes it very fast because traditional changes to styling often mean a reload from the server. Currently, I am only using it for color changes but it is capable of completely restructuring the page.

I'm happy with a lot of the themes but there are a few that don't work so well. I'll probably remove a lot of them at some stage as there are far too many choices at the moment. The theme menu actually won't work on a mobile device so I want to find an alternative way to represent the same, or a reduced set of, choices.

The actual text on these doco pages still needs some work but I also want to document atomic viewer so I'm not sure when I will get to it.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Sat May 07, 2016 9:42 am

I had tested in Firefox and Chrome but it turns out the themes don't work in IE. This is because I have used CSS variables which are pretty new and IE does not support them. I'm adding in a fallback so the pages still look okay without CSS variables.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 pm

I have specified fallback colors in my CSS so that the page still looks ok without theme support. I have also found a way to determine if the browser supports CSS Variables and if not, it removes the theme menu. Now I just have to find a way to select themes when in a small device such as a mobile phone. These don't seem to support the sub-menus which I have used to present all of the available themes. I need to reduce it to a single menu and I am struggling to see how to do that in a nice way.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Sun May 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi Nevyn,  

I like your Science Applications http://www.nevyns-lab.com/science front end. Did I tell you how much I hate change?

This new page set is simpler. I played with the Theme colors, after blundering into them - no complaints. I wholly applaud providing additional documentation and description of the apps. I see you’ve added 6 pages to Spin Simulator (!), I would suggest adding just one page per subject matter – maybe an expanding outline format (?).

Currently, I am only using it for color changes but it is capable of completely restructuring the page

What can you add besides links? Images? I’ve never used the browser developer tools on yours or any other site; though I usually like to make copies of where I’ve been. I won’t pretend I know what you’re doing; or what not, to make it work. You’re the expert.

The actual text on these doco pages still needs some work but I also want to document atomic viewer so I'm not sure when I will get to it.

I’m a volunteer here, anxious to help. Please, just one question.

Particles: You can select between a sphere or cube to represent the particle.

What is the particle?

If I assume it’s the proto-photon (a1, radius = 1), or B-photon, then I am unable to see what would cause it to wind through the superposition of the several spin layers of the larger particle. For example: I believe an electron is comprised of the following spins a1,x1,y1,z1,a2,x2,y2,z2. Add another, a3,x3,y3,z3 and we arrive at protons or neutrons. Each successive spin also represents doubling mass. No single particle alone could act this way. Not to mention the larger particle charge field recycling requirement.

So now I interpret the spin-simulator app particle as a manifold generator. The traffic flow of maybe a billion billion a1 photons and larger flow through the general spin contours of your electron manifold each second. If so, I believe your manifold shows just the outside surfaces. If you were able to convey internal spin “surfaces”, photon path changes of the sort you have displayed make sense to me.

Am I close?

Happy Mother's Day!

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Mon May 09, 2016 12:30 am

Hi Airman,

I also like the science apps page as it works well for that task where I can easily create some images for the apps. However, it is a bit bland. My intention was to add more to it over time but I haven't gotten around to it. These new pages have a bit of life in them (or at least some color) and I might take a look at that apps page again to see how I might use themes.

My initial intention wasn't to allow the user to adjust the themes being used. I was thinking of having a color scheme per app. I will still do that as each page needs to have a default theme applied in case the browser doesn't support my theme library. But I am unsure if I will leave the theme menu in there or not. Maybe I will reduce it so that the color palettes remain the same but the user can adjust the other settings such as the background being light or dark, text color, color theme and color set.

My ThemeJS API was initially created to control the colors being used on a page. This is accomplished through CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) which are used to control the view of a page. Essentially, the HTML is there to define the data, the Javascripts are there to manipulate things and the CSS scripts are used to display it. CSS has become very powerful over the years. If you want to see what it can do open up a webpage you know in Firefox (other browsers may provide similar options), this forum would be ideal, and open the View menu, then open the Page Style sub-menu. In there are at least 2 options, select None. This will turn off all CSS on the page so you can see how it would be displayed just by the HTML. It will be very different to what you see with the CSS turned on. In fact, you may struggle to use it in such a state but you should be able to find recognizable sections if you look hard enough.

Once I had the color themes working, I could see other ways of manipulating the stylesheets (CSS) so I added in a couple of ways to do so. The first allows you to dynamically, that is in Javascript, build a CSS stylesheet. The CSS rules can be grouped and you can dynamically turn groups on/off. The second method can take any number of existing stylesheets (even ones imported into the page) and it will only apply 1 of them at any given time. You can change the selected stylesheet in your JS.

I haven't used these stylesheet objects in my site yet and I may not. I'm designing a Content Management System (CMS) to make creating pages easier. There are a million existing CMS's that I could use but I like to develop things myself and using existing products often means compromising on some things. I only want a basic CMS and am interested in how I might build one. Anyway, if I go with a CMS, then that may limit my possibilities on styling. I won't really know until I start working in it. Of course, the beauty of building it myself is that I can add in whatever I want.

So to answer your question a bit more definitively, the CSS can be used to drastically alter the way the page content is displayed. In one stylesheet I might display all text content in one column but in another I could use 2 columns. Actually, my site already does a bit of that. If you open the science apps page on a mobile (cell phone) you will notice that the apps are now displayed in a vertical list but on a larger display, it will present them horizontally. You can even just reduce the size of your browser and it will adjust the app boxes to fit. That comes with the Bootstrap API I am using to structure my pages and I didn't have to do anything special for that to happen (one of the reasons I chose to use Bootstrap).

Thanks for the offer of help. I'm not really sure how you can help at the moment, other than telling me if things don't make sense or you don't like the way I have displayed them. The real task is getting all of this information out of my head and into some pages for people to read and understand what these apps can do.

The particle is the red sphere (by default) that is doing the actual moving around in the Spin Sim. You can think of it as a BPhoton or as an electron, proton, neutron, etc. If you do think of it as a larger particle, then you need to remember that there are spin levels inside of that sphere that you can't see.

Your description of spins is a bit off. The electron has many more spin levels than what you have described. Miles states that there are hundreds of spin levels in an electron (but only 4 more to get a proton/neutron, as you say). I'm not sure about there being hundreds, but there are a lot.

Let Sn = Ax, Xn, Yn, Zn.
Electron = S1, ..., S100.
Proton = S1, ..., S101.

I realise that I am writing these posts with a bit more depth than you guys probably need. I do that because it allows me to stand a bit further back from my work and see where I need to put some more time into. It may also help you to see what technologies I am using and you might start to look into them yourselves, if you feel the desire.

Thanks for the feedback, it is always welcome.

Last edited by Nevyn on Tue May 10, 2016 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacked Spin Limit?

Post by LongtimeAirman on Mon May 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi Nevyn, I was certain, so I word searched for - spin.

Note: I do not see this paper on the Homepage Index.
http://milesmathis.com/index.html

The Great Misunderstanding of Antimatter http://milesmathis.com/anti.html

NEW PAPER 8/11/2010. The Great Misunderstanding of Antimatter. An article at the New York Times shows how antimatter is misunderstood.
… anything stripped of enough spins can become a photon. If you strip three spins from a proton, you get an electron; strip three spins from an electron and you get a high-energy photon. Strip 7 spins from a proton or anti-proton, and you get a photon. …

I also reviewed many spin facts. The most significant, I finally see the proton as a spun-up photon. I referred to mass doublings, but meant radius doublings. The aggregate mass of discrete individual photons that I would have preferred may just be a neutrino instead.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Tue May 10, 2016 12:28 am

The thing that is easy to miss with stacked spins is that what we call photons actually cover many spin levels. Everything from a BPhoton with just axial and X spins up to 1 spin level below an electron is called a photon but there can be many intermediate levels. For example, an X-ray has many more spin sets than an infra-red photon.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Tue May 10, 2016 12:59 am

I do see your point, as well as the ambiguity in the antimatter quote. Honest disagreement.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Tue May 10, 2016 1:22 am

I do find it very interesting in that anti-matter quote that he explicitly says that removing 3 spins from a proton gives you an electron. I have been saying for years that you shouldn't have axial spins above the very first spin of the BPhoton itself and that quote seems to validate that claim. Although Miles may just mean that an electron with an axial spin is still an electron. I choose to interpret it my way!
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Tue May 10, 2016 10:26 am

I take this quote literally:
From 114. The Compton Effect Duality and the Klein-Nishina Formula. I analyze and correct all three. 6pp. http://milesmathis.com/comp.html (I don't see the date).
So it is quite easy to strip an electron down to a photon, by removing these spins. I have even done the math, showing the electron is 1821 times smaller than the nucleon, and that the charge photon is 1821^2 times smaller than the electron. In other words, the electron is 4 spin levels below the proton, and 8 spin levels above the photon.

I'm glad you questioned axial spins above the B-photon; I completely agree. I think they may be necessary for the proper doubling count.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 am

I believe this quote favors your view - by introducing the photon ambiguity. Curses.

244. Higgs Boson Parade Gets Rained Out. http://milesmathis.com/higgs2.pdf A long analysis of the formal Higgs announcement, showing it is pushed math and propaganda. 20pp. First posted October 9, 2012
My theory also shows where the photons are coming from. Every particle can be broken down into photons, since the photon is the nut at the center of every particle. If you strip a proton or meson of all its top-level spins, it becomes an electron. If you strip an electron of all of its top-level spins it becomes an X-ray. And you can even strip X-rays of outer spins, making them into smaller photons. There may be some smallest photon that cannot be further stripped, or the layering may go on below where we can currently measure. I have no theory on that because I have no data on that. Interestingly, my quantum spin equation predicts a particle at about 120GeV, since that is a straight doubling of the proton. Just multiply the proton by 2 seven times.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spin Stacking - Stable Charge Particles and spin numbers

Post by LongtimeAirman on Wed May 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Nevyn,
    Of course the last two quotes are consistent. Miles admits we don’t know if the smallest photon is the charge photon 1821^2 times smaller than the electron. It may be spinning matryoshka dolls all the way down. With that caveat, our main players:

.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......

Spin Stacking - Stable Charge Particles and spin numbers

A1, 1821^2 (smaller than electron) .......– charge photon,. S1.
.......,.......X1/Y1/Z1 Spins, S2/S3/S4.
A2, 1821 (smaller than electron) .......– X-ray, gamma particle, S5.
.......,.......X2/Y2/Z2 Spins, S6/S7/S8.
A3, .......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......- electron, S9.
.......,.......X3/Y3/Z3 Spins, S10/S11/S12.
A4, 1821 (larger than electron) .......– proton, neutron, S13.
.......,.......X4/Y4/Z4 Spins, S14/S15/S16.
A5, 1821^2(larger than electron) .......– unknown, S17.
.......,.......X5/Y5/Z5 Spins, S18/S19/S20.
A6, .......1821^3(larger than electron) – 120GeV*, S21.
.......,.......X6/Y6/Z6 Spins, S22/S23/S24.

Notes:
1) We have no data below the charge photon.
2) A spin number may be +/-, thus, the number of possible spin
configurations is 2^Sn or 16^An. Not all spin states are stable.
*Miles prediction.

.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......,.......

The great majority of atomic-sized and smaller particles found in nature are built from charge photons through successive addition of new outside spins, without losing the particles’ previous spins. This is called Spin Stacking. Each spin itself can be positive or negative. Charge field photons will continuously recycle through these top and lower level spin paths to determine the various characteristics of the particle.

The exception seems to be bundles or aggregates of charge photons and/or primitive particles, as with, (possibly) neutrinos.

It makes much more sense to me now. Thanks.

And what about the other unknown particle, 4 spin levels above the proton?

See any mistakes? Questions? Polite suggestions?

How about this - the A level doubling could be tied in with turning the stacked-spin S(n-1) shape into the balanced An sphere?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Thu May 12, 2016 1:22 am

While the axial spin on top of existing spins would make it a sphere, it does not double the radius. I am a bit conflicted about this upper level axial spins. At first I thought that they break the rules of stacked spins by requiring that the spin axis goes straight through the middle of the particle. However, my Spin Sim app shows that there is a hole through the center of the particle that the BPhoton never touches (for want of a better word). Could that hole allow the spin axis to go through the center? Of course, if it does, then there is no requirement for having all X, Y and Z spin levels before adding the axial on top because with a top level Y spin, you still get a hole and if you have a complete spin set, then the X level would also have a hole. It seems to beg too many questions (which doesn't make it wrong, just not simple).
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Nevyn,
While the axial spin on top of existing spins would make it a sphere, it does not double the radius.
Seems to me Sx, Sy, and Sz define torroidal surfaces. The correct A rotation results in a spherical surface, which is not the same as radius doubling.
I am a bit conflicted about this upper level axial spins. At first I thought that they break the rules of stacked spins by requiring that the spin axis goes straight through the middle of the particle. However, my Spin Sim app shows that there is a hole through the center of the particle that the BPhoton never touches (for want of a better word). Could that hole allow the spin axis to go through the center?
YES! “Never touches” ?!! In my understanding, that is not just any center, it is the donut hole axis. It is the top level main channel for two way BPhoton flow for the Sn particle.
Of course, if it does, then there is no requirement for having all X, Y and Z spin levels before adding the axial on top because with a top level Y spin, you still get a hole and if you have a complete spin set, then the X level would also have a hole. It seems to beg too many questions (which doesn't make it wrong, just not simple).
All those holes form the internal channeling structure. We need the entire set of Sx,Sy,andSz for maximum gyroscopic stability before closing it off as a perfect particle sphere.

You R There

Next Morning. "The correct A rotation results in a spherical surface, which is not the same as radius doubling".

A is also generated by a radius doubling.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum