Gravity, Mass, Expansion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gravity, Mass, Expansion

Post by Nevyn on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:53 pm

I don't have much time at the moment, but I wanted to point out one thing.

There is a big difference between 'what is known' and 'what is'. Another way to say that is that there is a difference between 'knowing something' and the 'something' that you are knowing. The knowing relies on a consciousness, the something does not.

You are using very spiritual or mystical ideas here. I have no problem trying to tie spiritual or mystical concepts to physical things or ideas, for example, I believe what is known as the human aura (or the aura of anything, really) is just the charge field of that entity. There is no reason this couldn't be used to gather information about that entity which gives a physical basis to aura reading and medical diagnostics based on it. But to try to explain reality based on consciousness is a very different thing.
Nevyn
Admin

View user profile http://www.nevyns-lab.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:03 am

Well, the question for me is whether matter can "transform" during Expansion as per MM? Perhaps the charge field fills in gaps in certain cases? Expansion could be a transformation of certain structures.

Cr6
Admin

View user profile http://milesmathis.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:47 am

Do you mean to transform from a photon to an electron to a proton?

I think expansion, a la gravity, helps to keep the structure together. It provides a reason for the protons to maintain their line up in an alpha and for alphas to stay together when bonded. I guess when atoms are bonding together to form molecules it could help as well but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by transformation of certain structures.

I have often wondered if expansion has a role in gaining a stacked spin but I still can't get my head around how.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Nevyn wrote "I have often wondered if expansion has a role in gaining a stacked spin but I still can't get my head around how".  

If your interpretation of the stacked spin is simply the addition of a new orthogonal motion on top of the previous 'spin orbit' then I don't see what gravity can add.

If, on the other hand, the stacked spin enables entraining photons which will need to wend their way through the stacked spins while recycling through the larger particle, then I believe the mass of recycling photons is very much subject to gravity.

You indicated that gravity is insufficient to bring together photons. And that your idea of recycling involves collisions of ambient photons with your single spin stacked photon. Have you refined that idea at all?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:25 pm

LongtimeAirman wrote:Nevyn wrote "I have often wondered if expansion has a role in gaining a stacked spin but I still can't get my head around how".  

If your interpretation of the stacked spin is simply the addition of a new orthogonal motion on top of the previous 'spin orbit' then I don't see what gravity can add.

It isn't so much what expansion can add, rather, it is the fact that expansion is a motion that is occurring while the spin collision is happening. It must affect the collision.

If 2 photons collide, each providing a velocity of c, and then we add in the expansion of each of their surfaces, that is more energy than just 2 colliding particles. It has to be accounted for.

LongtimeAirman wrote:You indicated that gravity is insufficient to bring together photons. And that your idea of recycling involves collisions of ambient photons with your single spin stacked photon. Have you refined that idea at all?

No, I haven't thought much about it lately as I have been knee deep in atomic and molecular models.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:26 am

Nevyn said: There is a big difference between 'what is known' and 'what is'. Another way to say that is that there is a difference between 'knowing something' and the 'something' that you are knowing. The knowing relies on a consciousness, the something does not.
You're assuming there IS something apart from consciousness, but that assumption seems to be untestable. We rely on consciousness to do all our thinking, reasoning and drawing conclusions. Thinking is one of the kinds of consciousness. Perception and emotion are the other two kinds (And there are 3 kinds of subconscious as well). Motion still seems to be key. I think we can prove that things exist outside our individual consciousnesses, but it's doubtful that it can be proved that those things are not parts of another consciousness. I almost want to not post this, because it may seem irrelevant, but I think it may be worth posting anyway, because this is basic truth that might prove to be worth consideration eventually.

Speaking of spirit, some who've studied the paranormal show that there do seem to be nonmaterial intelligent beings which can be detected by psychics and by various instruments. I've seen some of the images and temperature readings and heard some recordings. Photons seem to be involved at least in the sensor readings. And consciousness seems to be there too. Spirit may not relate to virtual reality, but, if we seek truth, we surely need to be open to the possibility that physical "reality" is virtual, and maybe real as well. And that means that possibility should probably be tested by someone eventually, if possible. Spirit may be a route to testing it. There's a machine that can detect auras accurately now, I've read.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Lloyd wrote:You're assuming there IS something apart from consciousness, but that assumption seems to be untestable. We rely on consciousness to do all our thinking, reasoning and drawing conclusions. Thinking is one of the kinds of consciousness. Perception and emotion are the other two kinds (And there are 3 kinds of subconscious as well). Motion still seems to be key. I think we can prove that things exist outside our individual consciousnesses, but it's doubtful that it can be proved that those things are not parts of another consciousness. I almost want to not post this, because it may seem irrelevant, but I think it may be worth posting anyway, because this is basic truth that might prove to be worth consideration eventually.
Lloyd, the only reason I would not want to post something like this is due to the likely misunderstanding of your spiritual belief. Your next three words are "Speaking of spirit". With three kinds of this and another three kinds of that, you offer this "basic truth for consideration". If I understand correctly, to say that everything occurs through consciousness initially sounds like a claim of extreme anthropomorphic power - the universe only exists in my head. I'll grant you that Spirituality may be a third of my being, but in my opinion, the universe is complete without us. If "Consciousness" is a will to live, shared by all the creatures, and perhaps the Earth itself as a sentient being, then 'll respect your viewpoint. But generally, people like us (scientifically minded) try to plumb the depth of reality, to understand the operations and interactions of all bodies. Physics is usually separated from spirituality. For many of us, spirituality begins where physics leaves off. Is the photon conscious? Where does consciousness begin?

I'll point out the obvious. That here too, Miles is redefining things. His work not only extends physics, it redefines reality, and even spirituality.  I see the legitimization of astrology. Nevyn can see the aura as a humans' charge field (I don't think Gandhi would disagree).  Cr6 bathes in superconducting currents. We may be able to see spirit walkers. Through his Expanding Theory of Gravity, I can believe that a dust mote, I hold in the palm of my hand is an entire galaxy, just a few years younger than our own (h/t to MIB).

I'm not making any claims; This is a time for understanding and objectivity. Marvelous really.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:15 am

I don't think the photon is conscious, but I have often wondered if we could consider electrons and protons, maybe even atoms and molecules, to be alive.

One definition of life:
Life is a characteristic distinguishing physical entities having signaling and self-sustaining processes from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (death), or because they lack such functions and are classified as inanimate.

Particles that emit the charge field have a signaling mechanism and could be said to be self-sustaining because the charge field sustains their spins. Some may not like that use of self-sustaining because the charge field is not really part of the particle but I question anything that is said to be self-sustaining because if you remove the charge field, I am confident that they will not sustain themselves any longer. Everything relies on the charge field (or it is the charge field) whether we know it or not.

It is a bit of a stretch and not very consequential so I leave it as something to think about every now and again.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:30 am

Nevyn wrote:I don't think the photon is conscious, but I have often wondered if we could consider electrons and protons, maybe even atoms and molecules, to be alive.

One definition of life:
Life is a characteristic distinguishing physical entities having signaling and self-sustaining processes from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (death), or because they lack such functions and are classified as inanimate.

Particles that emit the charge field have a signaling mechanism and could be said to be self-sustaining because the charge field sustains their spins. Some may not like that use of self-sustaining because the charge field is not really part of the particle but I question anything that is said to be self-sustaining because if you remove the charge field, I am confident that they will not sustain themselves any longer. Everything relies on the charge field (or it is the charge field) whether we know it or not.

It is a bit of a stretch and not very consequential so I leave it as something to think about every now and again.

It is kind of interesting how Lithium -- a 2 alpha field (1 blue, 1 gray) has the Charge field ready for usage.  The brain uses Phosphorous for energy and thought... and the charge field may work with these two (Phosophorus, Lithium) in the same way. They each have blue alphas with a single black alpha and can combine with sulphur:
----------------
A bit dated and not that scientific but probably relative to "Conciousness":
Chemistry of Man
http://calypso53.com/jensen/phosphorus.html

http://www.livestrong.com/article/372795-the-benefits-of-calcium-phosphate/
http://www.livestrong.com/article/454483-elevated-calcium-phosphate-symptoms/ -- it can be detrimental at high amounts

Phosphorus plays an important role for all living organisms and is an essential nutrient element for plants and animals. It has a key position in the combustion processes of the cell, and in the total energy transfer of the plant. It is also a “building block” of the cell walls, the DNA, and all sorts of proteins and enzymes.

Reasons You May Have a Phosphorus Deficiency

If you think you are suffering from a phosphorus deficiency, there are a number of reasons why it could be happening. For instance, if you eat a lot of junk food as part of your diet, you could be susceptible to a phosphorus deficiency. Likewise, if you don't eat enough foods containing phosphorus or take a phosphorus supplement, you could be prone to phosphorus deficiency. If you're not getting enough magnesium in your diet, you actually might be getting enough phosphorus, but your body just may be having trouble absorbing it properly without enough magnesium. As always, consult your doctor if you feel that you are having trouble with your phosphorus levels.

----------------
Phosphorus

(Page 275) Phosphorus Has to do with Intelligence

Phosphorus is synonymous with intelligence-- the medium for coupling the soul with matter. It combines with sulphur in food form and with specific nerve and brain fats within the body.

(Page 276) Sensory seats in the brain, nerve networks, sympathetic (autonomic) nervous system, nerves, ganglia in general and sensory nerves are under the influence of phosphorus. The reproductive organs and bone producing functions are favorably affected when phosphorus is supplied in proper quantities. The higher intellectual capacity depends on phosphorus--psychic perceptions, idealistic tendencies, humanitarianism, philanthropy, the subjective functions of the brain, physical brain sensations (especially taste and touch). The organic (food) form of phosphorus, sulphur and nerve fats vitalizes and regenerates brain and nerves. Phosphorus is a nerve and brain tonic.

Thinking Consumes Phosphorus

The "light bearer" (phosphorus) becomes the medium of the soul's expression through the brain faculties. But to get the evolved form necessary for the brain to assimilate, phosphorus must undergo transformations beginning in the mineral kingdom, moving from there to the soil by decay, then into seeds and grains, into animals, fish and birds, and ultimately into the human brain. Without phosphorus, we could not study, memorize, read, reason, create, visualize, comprehend. With each thought, phosphorus is used up; each activity of every brain and nerve cell requires phosphorus. The mental worker particularly needs phosphorus,..

Thinking consumes phosphorus. The broken-down phosphate waste material from brain and bone catabolism must be eliminated by the liver. Tests have proven that after extreme mental exertion, there are greater quantities of phosphorus in the urin. This is a dramatic argument in favor of adeqate phosphorus in the diet.

Brain Phosphorus and Bone Phosphorus Differ

There is a distinction between the phosphorus needed for bones and that needed by the brain; they are vibrationally different, in that brain phosphorus is more highly evolved. Brain phosphorus comes from the animal kingdom (meat, fish, eggs and dairy products), and bone phosphorus is derived from the vegetable kingdom. Phosphorus is integral to bone formation and repair, and it also nourishes the brain and nerves. It increases the number of red blood corpuscles. It improves tissue nutrition in general. But its greatest function is in the brain and nervous system.

Lack of Phosphorus Causes Serious Problems

Without phosphorus,... Sterility is possible. The brain softens and decays. Pus is generated. Neuralgia develops. Intellect atrophies and vanishes. Children or anyone studying hard in school must have brain phosphorus in the daily diet.

Phosphorus Needed for Lecithin Production in the Body

Lecithin, which in its Greek form means egg yolk, is a complex fatty compound necessary in the human body. It is present chiefly in semen, bile, milk, nerve tissue, brain, white and red blood corpuscles, lymph and serous fluids, blood and pus....

If the diet is deficient in vitamins, nerve fats, phosphorus, oxygen, sulphur and specific nerve

(Page 277) salts, lecithin cannot be manufactured within the body; if this is the case, impotence, neuratrophia, brain decomposition, feeblemindedness, physical debility, suppuration and low nerve vitality are among the manifestations. If phosphorus is deficient, lecithin cannot be formed properly in the body

(Page 277 continued)

Phosphorus Vital for Brain and Nerves

The nervous system that pervades the entire body is extremely important. If nutrition is poor, the blood cannot nourish the brain and nerves. When phosphorus is deficient in the diet and sufficient lecithin is not manufactured, the brain and nerves atrophy, the brain decays and phthisis and neurasthenia appear.

Phosphorus' Role in Reproduction

The egg youlk contains vitelline which is the creative principle. Vitelline is a nucleo-protein containing a good deal of phosphorus. Phosphorus is necessary for reproduction in man and animals and for their proper growth.

Phosphorescence

The fluorescent quality of phosphorus is vital to life forms...

In man, the luminosity of phosphorus serves... to heighten his mental activity... It may be said that phosphorus holds the soul in the physical body, imprisons that life spark sometimes referred to as spirit. Phosphorescence is believed by some to be the "astral body" or the "aura".

Phosphorus and ESP

The properties of phosphorus implicate it in telephathy, ESP (extrasensory perception), dreams, wireless etheric communications, suggestive treatments, mediumship, psychogenesis, physical sense perception, sensory impulsion, obsession, delusion, hallucination, hypnotism, psychometry and other purported "strange phenomena."

Calcium Phosphate Essential to the Body

Calcium phosphate is essential to the body... ; it prevents excessive generation of pus and brain disintegration. Phosphorus is imperative for the brain, for all thought processes...

SIGNS OF PHOSPHORUS EXCESS

Optimism and Autosuggestion

The individual suffering from phosphorus excess... His philosophy is that "thoughts are tings." Autosuggestion, mental healing and Christian Science are attractive to him. The power of

(Page 278)
suggestion has great influence on his illneses, as well as on his health. Platitudes such as, "Believe in disease and it shall come to pass," and, "As you think, so you are." are expounded often. His optimism follows certain directions, such as those of speculative and idealistic philosophy. Speculation is constant; his imagination is prolific... The deluge of blood in the brain overstimulates the higher mental visualization centers. Optical illusions and visions are possible. Novels are of interest to him, as are fantastic tales of adventure, mystery, psychic phenomena, travel. His faith is in the infeasible and he dislikes everyday reality.

Emotions are Volatile (Phosphorus Overconsumption)

Phosphorus overconsumption affects the brain, personality and actions. Such an individual finds it easier to study at night between ten and three than dueing the day. He may be a sleepwalker--subjective mind alert while objective brain faculties are in slumber. Internal manifestations of phosohorus excess are many: brain and nerves may be feverish; the patient may feel a craving to know what the future holds, frequenting palm readers and psychics; he may entertain superiority feelings regarding his abilities, positions, genius; he may insist that he is influenced by invisible forces, receiving cosmic revelations--information from angels, space beings, saints and discarnate spirits--relevant to the code of ethics of the universe and the laws that govern the destiny of men. The manner is haughty and proud; emotions are volatile; thoughts and visualizations are vivid. Excitement causes faintness or weakness. Joy is ecstatic; laughter, excessive. The mind overworks, while will power, decision-making ability, practical judgement and concentration ability are feeble and faulty. Vigorous thoughts and emotions result in excessive heat production in the brain revealed by feverish forehead, chilled feet and hands, and inflamed nerves. Mental orientations are chaotic, instantaneous, immoderate and intermittent. Merriment, optimism, speculation, hope and confidence are exagerated. Stimulants are desired.

Cr6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cr6 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:01 am

Mathis' P-N Junctions paper has this quote. Even the conception kinematically of + and - is kind of a higher spiritual/spirit type of thinking since these fields do not derive of themselves -- the universe isn't one big + or -:

It helps if we apply that diagram to some real elements, so that you understand what is going on here. The most common semiconductor is Silicon, of course, and it is often P-doped with Boron and N-doped with Phosphorus. Silicon is element number 14, while Boron is 5 and Phosphorus is 15. Doping just means those elements are added to Silicon to make it more conductive. But since the conductivity of the two doped areas are still different, a voltage is created across the junction. This built-in voltage can be later augmented by attaching the whole diode to a battery of some sort.

---

As you see, Si-P creates conductivity in the same way as Si-B, and it also has a weak carousel level. But here we have 29 protons channeling instead of the 19 of Si-B. So Si-P will both channel and conduct more. This means the charge field will move from Si-P to Si-B. In fact, that is what is known to happen. Consult the first mainstream diagram above, where the E field is moving right to left from Si-P to Si-B. In my theory, the E field simply follows the summed motion of the charge photons. Electrons then drift with that field. I do not allow, or need, electron holes.

Cr6
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:45 pm

I've read that P-N Junction paper but didn't notice that Miles has used different models for Boron and Phosphorous than I built. However, Phosphorous is a strange element as it has many forms that need to be accounted for. I recently mentioned that to Miles when we were discussing Aluminium and he said he was aware of it and it needed some work.

Looks like I will be remodeling some atoms tonight and will try to build some molecules based on Phosphorous and Boron.

Cr6, do you have a paper where it says Lithium is 1 blue and 1 black? I have it modeled as a 3 proton stack which seems to fit the known isotopes. I will look over that one again as well.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:48 am

Nevyn, Is this what you're asking for?

From: HOW TO BUILD A NUCLEUS without a Strong Force http://milesmathis.com/stack.html

We can apply the same analysis to lithium. We have three protons and four neutrons. We stack our three disks, and need four posts to separate them.

But now we arrive at the beryllium nucleus. In this case we have four protons and five neutrons. Why that number? Why is the number 9 stable when the numbers 8 and 10 are not? If we use the same diagram as we used for helium and lithium, we would expect to need 6 neutrons to separate 4 protons, which would give us 10. Obviously, the nucleus has already discovered a more efficient method than our dual posts. Beryllium 10, with 6 neutrons, is actually very stable, with a half life of over a million years, so nature does use the six post model here. But the five post model is also effective, so given the chance, nature will prefer it. Beryllium can stack with only five posts due to the fact that the lithium model is already so stable. If we place the neutrons in lithium like this,

http://milesmathis.com/stack2.jpg

then we have such a solid spinning structure that the top level can be balanced by only one neutron, placed in the middle. The disk below cannot turn, so the central neutron must resist only the upper disk. Remember that the neutron is not a narrow pillar. It has a z-spin radius equal to that of the proton, so it is quite capable of providing stability in this way. If we let it spin in the same plane as the protons, this is even more obvious.

You will say, “Well, if we can balance disks so easily, why did we not let one neutron balance the third proton in lithium? Weren't the first two disks almost as stable?” Yes, they were, and we can. Lithium 6 is a stable isotope, existing abundantly in the universe. The reason it isn't as common as lithium 7 is probably due to the fact that it is burned more easily in stars. It is slightly easier to break that one post than the two posts of lithium 7, so stars will burn lithium 6 preferentially.

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:40 am

Topic?
It's not clear to me how the recent discussion here relates to the thread title.

Gravity/Expansion Illustration Request
Would anyone like to illustrate or diagram a situation where a spacecraft is stationary at the gravitational balance point between Earth and the Moon, showing expansion after each second for 3 seconds, or something like that? In my mind I see the 3 bodies expanding and colliding, but Nevyn says somehow the distances between the objects maintain a constant ratio without space between them expanding. I can't picture Nevyn's idea, so I hope any of you can picture it here for me.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK on Sat May 20, 2017 12:17 pm

L: I don't know how he's saying bending of starlight is proof of expansion.
A: It is not, as I understand it, starlight bending, but rather the sun expands in the seven to eight minutes its light travels to us, and the sun's arc thereby obscures some of the starfield behind the sun. In 39. The Perihelion Precession of Mercury. http://milesmathis.com/merc.html (A long critique of the historical problem, showing the major errors of Einstein and others. 32pp.) Miles calculates the angle that Mercury expands while the light is travelling from the Sun to Mercury. He discusses how that “curvature” relates to precessions and perturbations. That ‘proof’ overturns Einstein’s mercury precession calculation and interpretation.
L: This suggests to me that, if expansion were physical, rather than "equivalent", if expansion occurred at c, then photon motion should be zero. Or photon motion should be c + expansion velocity. So I suggest that expansion accelerates by curving rather than by increasing velocity, or that it means something not yet defined or understood, or it's a false lead.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Sat May 20, 2017 12:33 pm

L: This suggests to me that, if expansion were physical, rather than "equivalent", if expansion occurred at c, then photon motion should be zero. Or photon motion should be c + expansion velocity. So I suggest that expansion accelerates by curving rather than by increasing velocity, or that it means something not yet defined or understood, or it's a false lead.

A: As I understand it, gravitational acceleration is the expansion. Using this rate, I believe the Earth’s real radius would double after 17 minutes or so. How might this expansion tie into the Angular Velocity discussion?

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK on Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 am

(Previously) Miles calculates the angle that Mercury expands while the light is travelling from the Sun to Mercury. He discusses how that “curvature” relates to precessions and perturbations.
So I'm saying the "expansion" of Mercury is rotational, not volume expansion. As I recall, a change in velocity is called acceleration. The change can be either in quantity or direction, I guess because additional force is needed for either case. That's why rotational velocity is called acceleration; it's always changing direction. So the assumption of expansion wouldn't have to be a straight acceleration; it could be a rotational acceleration. That would be much more plausible to me. The velocity in rotation remains steady, so many rpms, but it's still an acceleration. So no increase in rpms is needed for it to remain an acceleration. So I think "expansion" could be acceleration due to rotation, not quantitative increase in velocity or volume.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevyn on Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Rotation does not cause gravity. Yes, it is an acceleration, but it in no way describes gravity, so it does not perform the same job as expansion. Miles has tried to use universal spin to describe gravity, but that is the spin of everything as a whole, not just a single body like Mercury.

The example given relates to the apparent bending of light by a gravitational body. How could rotation of that body cause this result? It can't. The motion is in the wrong form.

Expansion does not occur at c, that is too much velocity but even if it did, that would not make the photon's linear velocity 0 because the linear velocity that we measure already includes any expansion that is occurring. That velocity is already inside of the expansion because it is measured by an expanding device. Nothing can get outside of the expansion. If we could, then that photon velocity might look like an acceleration.

Expansion would not limit the linear velocity because expansion happens in all directions from the center of that body. This means that it expands in the same direction as the velocity and also in the opposite direction. Only an expansion in the opposite direction, with no other direction expanding, would drop the linear velocity. So the velocity that we measure may actually contain a certain amount that is expansion. This might be enough for the particle to seem like it is just a velocity and not an acceleration. In other words, what expansion takes away in one dimension, it also gives in the opposite direction in that dimension, offsetting itself.

Miles has shown that solo gravity is reliant only on the radius of the body, not the density. If gravity is explained by rotation of that body, then it would have nothing to do with the radius.

Expansion does have to be a straight line acceleration because that is what causes bodies to appear to move closer together, which we call gravity. Rotation doesn't even begin to explain that.
Nevyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongtimeAirman on Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Lloyd, If we’re picking up a discussion from three years ago, I must re-read:
58. The Perihelion Precession of Mercury. http://milesmathis.com/merc.html. A long critique of the historical problem, showing the major errors of Einstein and others. 32pp.
I’m still in the middle of it. Gravity described by Expansion theory is manifest with an apparent curvature of space. The separate curvatures of the two fields, GR or SR, changing velocities or accelerations is still confusing. Overall, I'm comfortable with it, it keeps putting me to sleep.  

Nevyn’s provided a complete answer that should help clear up any confusion. At this point, three years later, I don’t see how a universal spin could explain gravity any better than Expansion theory already does.

I see you’ve provided an Electrodynamic Universe - theory rating list at CNPS. I hope a few will understand and comply by copying the list and adding their own rankings. I didn’t reply since I’m still an outsider and don’t want to look like a complete plant. I’m afraid to ask if the list is an expert-weeder or essential elements, but I’m sure I’m not supposed to know(?).

LongtimeAirman
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LloydK on Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Airman, you can do the rating here or in the ATTENTION section, if you want. Then I can copy it to the CNPS forum.

Rotation may not cause gravity as far as we know, but if it did it would be much more believable than that straight expansion causes gravity. If all photons/matter were expanding at the same rate, space would still have to also expand at the same rate in order for us not to notice the expansion filling up the solar system with matter. It makes as much sense to say that gravity is magic as to say that it's due to expansion. Magic would make just as much sense as an explanation.

Expansion is motion, and motion is caused by other motion. So some kind of motion would have to cause the expansion of both matter and space at the same rate everywhere.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum