TUE. LIVE DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TUE. LIVE DISCUSSION

Post by LloydK on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:10 am

There are a lot of CNPS members who are interested in gravity, matter/energy, space/time and similar issues, and I'm inviting them and Miles' supporters to the following discussion.

For Tuesday at 7PM Pacific Time, 10PM Eastern, 3AM GMT (I think) I'm scheduling a one-hour etherpad discussion about everyone's theory on the subjects of Space & Gravity. I hope to plan later discussions on the subjects of Charge & Magnetism & of Matter, Mass & Energy. Suggestions are welcome for other related subjects too.

I have this etherpad ready for the live discussion: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/p35j9FwYWy

Everyone is also welcome to post brief arguments against anyone's claims (or for your own) any time you like (follow directions) at http://cnps.boards.net/thread/11/universe-debate

No registering or logging in is required in either place.

Miles' theory is one of those under discussion. The CNPS members all seem to have different theories, some of which aren't bad, it seems. I hope to have later discussions on the weekend and thereafter. You're all welcome to join in and help wake people up.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TUE. LIVE DISCUSSION

Post by LloydK on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:03 pm

UPDATE: Instead of discussing claims of theories, we'll try to organize teams tonight on the etherpad. We'll try to organize teams to challenge mainstream science. For now, we're shooting for 3 teams, one on Cosmology, one on Earth Science, and one on the Microcosm. On the etherpad you can see that there are challenges to 17 mainstream theories that are being considered. The 12th category is EM Radiation theory, which is probably the main one to cover Miles' theory.

If any of you folks have a little spare time in which you could form a team to challenge such mainstream claims as massless photons, wave theory etc, you could help awaken scientists and the public by having CNPS help you to publish a paper and maybe a Wiki entry.

Say OKAY if you want to join such a team. OKAY.

LloydK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum